Important COVID-19 Updates
- Before the lockdown, our store was designed as a multi-purpose space: serving both as a retail storefront and a learning centre at the same time. However, due to new safety measures required by the government for specific types of businesses, we will only be able to dedicate our store for one of these purposes when we reopened for business.
- Starting in July, we will resume some in-person classes and programs and will only allow enrolled students into our store. Regrettably, we will not be able to allow the general public to shop in our store for the time being. We are hoping that as the situation improves we will be able to eventually reopen our store to shoppers.
- We continue to efficiently ship online orders within 2-3 business days. However, deliveries may be delayed due to recent spike in volume and new safety measures being implemented by Canada Post.
- We are expanding our curbside pickup service from our Stouffville store to include Tuesday & Friday (12PM-4PM) and Saturday (1PM-4PM). You can simply choose the pick-up option during checkout and select a time that you will come by.
- We have also started to provide FREE local deliveries to any address within 5 KM of our store. Please see below for details.
Thank you for your understanding and support! We will continue to keep everyone up to date through this web page. If you have any concerns or questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via email (email@example.com)
We now offer FREE local delivery for orders $29+ (exclude KidKraft products) to any address within 5 KM of our store. If your order qualifies for this option, you will be able to select it during checkout. Deliveries are made on Tuesday & Friday (3PM-5PM) and Satuday (3PM-4PM). An adult must be present to accept a delivery. Please include a preferred delivery date as a delivery instruction during checkout.